You may purchase our products directly from us. The first step is to e-mail us through the Contact Us
page with your product model
number (if known) and required pedestal height. We will respond to your inquiry in short order.Our innovative shock-absorbing pedestals are designed to retrofit most boats that currently have conventional rigid posts. This means you can keep your current hardware and seat.Due to continuous inventory turn-over and certain custom projects, we suggest you contact us with ample lead-time.
- You can offer a unique, patented product to your boat to differentiate yourself from your competitors and increase boat sales.
- An attractive cost/performance ratio allows you the opportunity to make money on boat upgrades.
- Equip your demo boats with Seaspension® to highlight the superior ride quality of your boat model.
- Increase your value to your existing customers. You already have a large potential market because the product can be retrofitted with your existing boat owners. This is a great opportunity to offer your customers a truly great product that has been proven and withstood the test of time!
- You can work with Seaspension to develop custom products for your boats.
- You can offer a unique, patented product that will work in many types of boats.
- Our dealers receive a favorable cost (compared to retail customers) which allows them to be competitive in their markets.
- Purchase as your requirements dictate.
- Dealers have the opportunity to market installation along with the sale of Seaspension® to increase their profitability.
- Customer satisfaction guarantee.
to discuss your opportunities. You may also email us at email@example.com
or complete our contact form
to make an inquiry.Check out our product section
to see which of our solutions fit your needs and give us a call. We invite you to choose Seaspension® for A Shockingly Smooth Ride! ™.