You may purchase our products directly from us. The first step is to e-mail us through the Contact Us
page with your product model
number (if known) and required pedestal height. We will respond to your inquiry in short order. Our innovative shock-absorbing pedestals are designed to retrofit most boats that currently have conventional rigid posts. This means you can keep your current hardware and seat. Due to continuous inventory turnover and certain custom projects, we suggest you contact us with ample lead time.
- You can offer a unique, patented product to your boat to differentiate yourself from your competitors and increase boat sales.
- An attractive cost/performance ratio allows you the opportunity to make money on boat upgrades.
- Equip your demo boats with Seaspension® to highlight the superior ride quality of your boat model.
- Increase your value to your existing customers. You already have a large potential market because the product can be retrofitted with your existing boat owners. This is a great opportunity to offer your customers a truly great product that has been proven and withstood the test of time!
- You can work with Seaspension to develop custom products for your boats.
- You can offer a unique, patented product that will work in many types of boats.
- Our dealers receive a favorable cost (compared to retail customers) which allows them to be competitive in their markets.
- Purchase as your requirements dictate.
- Dealers have the opportunity to market installation along with the sale of Seaspension® to increase their profitability.
- Customer satisfaction guarantee.
to discuss your opportunities. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete our contact form
to make an inquiry. Check out our product section
to see which of our solutions fit your needs and give us a call. We invite you to choose Seaspension® for A Shockingly Smooth Ride! ™.